The High Court of Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographers on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications through prescribed format before 20 December 2013. The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. It was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 20 December 2013
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Total No. of Post: 10
Candidate age should not be crossed than 32 years as on 20 December 2013.
- Candidates should possess Graduation Degree.
- Candidates should possess a speed of 100 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and typing speed (English) of 40 w.p.m. on computer.
- Candidates should be proficient in computer.
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test comprising of Shorthand test and Typing test.
How to apply
- The interested candidates may apply on plain paper.
- The application should contain the following information on plain paper: Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Postal Address for correspondence with telephone number & e-mail address, Permanent address, Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation certificate), Age, Educational and Technical Qualification, Relevant Experience (to attach experience certificate), Place where presently working and nature of work.
- Applications along with attested copies of certificate in regard to date of birth, qualifications, experience and 2 recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be sent to the Joint Registrar(Estt.-I), 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court Compound, New Delhi, so as to reach him by 20 December 2013.