High Court of Guwahati Jobs Notification: High Court of Guwahati invited applications for 16 Judicial Assistant & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 05 March 2016 till 5.00 PM.
Advertisement No.: NIL dated 18 February 2016
Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 March 2016
High Court of Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Private Secretary – 02 posts
- Sr. Personal Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II– 01 post
- Stenographer Grade-III– 01 post
- Judicial Assistant – 05 posts
- LDC-cum-Typist – 02 posts
- Library Assistant – 02 posts
- Barkandaz (Driver) Grade- III – 02 posts
- Despatch Rider – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Guwahati Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Private Secretary & Stenographer, Sr. Personal Assistant – Graduate along with Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English
- Judicial Assistant – Graduate and working knowledge of computer.
- LDC-cum-Typist – Graduate with a typing speed of 30wpm and holding diploma/certificate in computer application.
- Library Assistant – Graduate with degree in Library Science and having proficiency in use of computer.
- Barkandaz (Driver) Grade- III, Despatch Rider – Passed Class VIII standard and professional driving licence.
How to Apply for High Court of Guwahati Judicial Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://ghcazlbench.nic.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Aizawl Bench, Aizawl, Mizoram, PIN-796001. The last date of receipt of application is 05 March 2016 till 5.00 PM.
Application Fee for High Court of Guwahati Recruitment 2016
For SC/ST/Women Candidates – Rs. 50/-
For all other candidates – Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Indian Postal Order payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Aizawl Bench, Aizawl, Mizoram.