High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invited on-line applications from eligible candidates to fill up 1060 posts on the basis of centralised recruitment scheme in the U.P. State District courts subordinate. Eligible candidates may apply online on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Opening date of submission: 21 August 2014
Last date of submission: 12 September 2014
Details of Post
- Tube well Operator- cum – Electrician; Category “D”
- Process Server: Category “D”
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash; Category “D”
- Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolle/ Bhisti/ Liftman/; Category “D”
- Sweeper- cum- Farrash; Category “D”
Total number of Posts: 1060 vacancies for all the posts combined.
The vacancies may increase or decrease in numbers and categories. Reservation for the members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and other categories of U.P. shall be such as may be specified by the Government orders issued in this behalf from time to time as adopted by the High Court.
- Tube well Operator- cum – Electrician: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Process Server: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolle/ Bhisti/ Liftman: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Sweeper- cum- Farrash: Rs.2000 Fixed
The High Court, Allahabad will hold one common Offline Examination (Written Examination on O.M.R. sheet). The information regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Examination/Tests shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards which can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The examination shall be held at various cities of U.P
How to Apply
The link for submission of On-line Application Form will remain active from 21 August 2014 to 12 September 2014. The candidates of General and OBC caategory shall have to pay Rs.500/- (Bank charges extra). Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of Uttar Pradesh shall have to pay Rs.300/- (Bank charges extra). Complete details regarding minimum essential qualification/ On-line Application/ Written Examination(Objective Type), Detailed Advertisement, General Instructions and other relevant information shall be available for the candidates on the Web-site https://www.tcsion.com/EForms/html/form1594/index.html on 21 August 2014.