High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invited on-line applications from the eligible Indian citizen for filling up of the different Group 'C' cadre posts. Send completely filled applications in prescribed format on or before 30 September 2014.
- Start date for submission of Application form: 5 September 2014
- Last date of submission of application forms: 30 September 2014
Details of Post
- Junior Assistant (Category "C')
- Paid Apprentices (Category "C')
Total number of posts: 2341 (Approximately)
- Junior Assistant: Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer, Arithmetic, mensuration, elementary land surveying and mapping, Order XXVI of Act No. V of 1908 and Rules (Civil) relating to the work and duties of the Junior Assistant.
- Paid Apprentices: Intermediate with CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
Age Limit: Between 18-40 years
- Junior Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Paid Apprentices: Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in offline written exam and computer type test according to the post.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online for The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 through the link, http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Refer the below link for details.