High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of Driver mentioned below. The selected candidates will work on trail basis for 15 days for which they will be paid as per rate applicable to daily wagers. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 23 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 23 April 2014.
Details of Posts
“Driver”: 14 (Fourteen) Posts
- A candidates must be Middle pass with Punjabi/ Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Applicant should possess a valid LTV licence.
- Should have a minimum of 02 (two) years experience of driving a car.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate will be between 18 to 27 Years as on 23 April 2014.
- Age relaxation up to 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 Years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay Band PB – 1 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,910/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (with initial start of Rs. 9,880/-) plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Application Fee for General category candidates is of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 100/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ Ex- Serviceman category candidates in the form of Demand Draft/ crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft should reach to the office of The Registrar Recruitment, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh on or before 23 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.