Himachal Pradesh High Court invited application for recruitment to the post of Special Judges for Special Courts in the rank of Additional District and Sessions Judges one each at Rohru, Kinnaur at Rampur Bushahr, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Amb, Mandi, Kullu, Palampur, Dehra and Nalagarh. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 September 2013
Last date of receipt of applications: 15 September 2013
- Name of Post: Special Judge
- Number of Post: 10
- Candidates must be a retired District/Additional District and Sessions Judge and must not have completed 65 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the application, and an Advocate who must have completed the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the applications.
- Candidates must be a Practicising Advocate at the bar for minimum period of seven years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the applications.
Pay Scale: 51550/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application complete in all respects along with latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazette Officer, attested copies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets must reach office of Registrar General, High Court of H.P. Shimla – 171 001 on or before 15 September 2013.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “Application for the post of Special Judges”.