Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Jr.Div.) through H.P. Judicial Service Competitive Exam 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 01 March 2014. Refer the below mention link for details and to apply online.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Existing Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Anticipated Vacancies for the next one year: 03 Posts
Total Number of Post: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: RS 27,700-44,770/-
- Age Limit: Between 22 – 30 Years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a degree holder in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- For General / Unreserved category: Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST/OPRC: Rs.100/-
How to Apply
The candidates have to visit the mentioned link to Apply Online or go to the official website of the Commission. After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the printout of it and send along with documents to “Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”. Super-scribe the envelope containing application form with ”Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2014"
The application must reach before 01 March 2014 without any delay.