Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education invited application for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard/Driver. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 December 2014.
Last date for receipt of applications: 31 December 2014
Details of Post
- Forest Guard: 02 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Forest Guard: 10th standard Pass from Government recognized board.
- Driver: 10th standard Pass from Government recognized board. ii) Possession of a valid driving license for motor vehicles (Light and heavy commercial vehicle) iii) Experience of driving a motor vehicle for three years or more.
- Age limit: 18-27 years
- Forest Guard: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs.1800/-
- Driver: Rs. 5200-20200 /- GP Rs.1900
Applicants will be summoned for a written exam after which Committee might take a round of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form from http://hfri.icfre.org/, fill the form and send it duly attested with essential documents to Dy, Conservator of Forests, (Recruitment Cell), Himalayan Forest Research Institute,Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla-71 009 latest by 31 December 2014.