Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) invited applicants for recruitment to 12 posts of Engineers, Technician, Chemist, Assistant, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the Interview that is to be scheduled from 27 January to 13 February 2015.
Date of Interview: 27 January to 13 February 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Plant Engineer
- Senior Instrument Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer
- Technician (Electrical)
- Technician (Instrumentation)
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control )
- Driver cum Fire & Safety Operator
- Medical Assistant
- Technician/ Assistant Technician (Utilities)
- Crane-Forklift Operator-cum-Driver
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Plant Engineer: Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Senior Instrument Engineer: Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
- Senior Electrical Engineer: Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Senior Mechanical Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer.
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer: Degree in Fire & Safety Engineering.
- Technician (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician (Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control ): B.Sc.(Chemistry).
- Driver cum Fire & Safety Operator: SSLC, HMV Licence, Recognised Certificate in Fire & Fighting & First Aid. Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in Fire & Safety or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Medical Assistant: Diploma in Nursing and registration as a qualified nurse in the state nursing council.
- Technician/ Assistant Technician (Utilities): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Crane-Forklift Operator-cum-Driver: SSLC & HMV Licence
Age limit: Upto 30 years
- Rs.25000/- per month for the posts of Sr.Plant Engineer / Sr.Instrument Engineer / Sr.Electrical Engineer / Sr.Mechanical Engineer / Sr. Fire & Safety Officer.
- Rs.15000/- per month for the posts of Technician(Electrical) / Technician(Instrumentation)/ Technician(Utilities) / Junior Chemist (QC) / Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator / Medical Assistant.
- Rs.12000/- per month for the posts of Assistant Technician (Utilities) / Crane/Forklift Operator-cum-Driver.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on the dates prescribed as per the posts with their original and valid documents.