Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai Notified Recruitment for Sci.Officer - D 2014
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Mumbai invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Scientific Officer - D”.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Mumbai invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Scientific Officer - D”. Appointment for the post will be initially for a period of three years including probation of one year and may be extendable on the basis of performance appraisal. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Scientific Officer - D”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibilty Criteria
- M.E./ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Communications and Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.
- 02 years experience in System Administration including atleast 1 year in GNU/ Linux based system. Sound knowledge of GNU/ Linux System Administration as well as clients with Windows.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be below 35 years as on the closing date of receipt of Applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- Per Month. The Total
Monthly Emoluments are Rs. 61,850/- Approx.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. should reach to the “Sr. Administrative Officer, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400 088 within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.