Reserve Bank of India rolled out recruitment to the 525 Posts of Assistant to be placed in various state offices of RBI across the country. Online registration for the same is open from 30 May 2013 to 20 June 2013. Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush.
- The candidates applying for the post should have valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this recruitment process. All the future communications regarding admit card/call letter/interview advices, etc. will be made through this email ID.
- Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the scanned copy of their photographs and signatures in dimensions or sizes acceptable in the form.
Procedure for Applying Online
- The candidates first required to visit the home page of RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click open the link “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant” to access the Online Application Form.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields regarding basic details. After that candidates are required to upload the soft copy of their photographs and signatures in appropriate sizes.
- Once all the details are filled in completely, candidate should click on the SUBMIT button but only after a quick verification of all the data filled in the application form. After the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. An E-mail and SMS carrying the provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After that the candidate will get the options of payment mode.
For Offline Mode of Payment
If one will choose for the offline mode of payment, he/she should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan/voucher immediately. Free payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of any one of these banks – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, and United Bank of India. The Payment should be made within three working days. On the payment of requisite application fee through computer generated challan form, the registration process will be completed. Candidates will receive Registration confirmation SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of fees payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation.
For Online Mode of Payment
For online mode of payment, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway, which will allow candidates to pay online by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or through Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, as e-receipt will be generated which candidates are required to take the print out of for future reference.