HP Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP-CMAT) is held to screen prospective candidates for MBA admission in three universities of Himachal Pradesh by Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS). HPUBS invited applications from eligible aspirants to appear in HP-CMAT 2013 for MBA admission for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Test
HP Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP- CMAT) 2013
- Sale of prospectus begins: 4 April 2013
- Deadline to receive application by hand: 5 May 2013
- Last date for receipt of application forms by post: 7 May 2013
- Entrance Test Date: 23 May 2013
- Announcement of result: 1 June 2013
- Date of GD/ PI: 1 July 2013
- Applicants should possess graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from the University/ institution.
- Admission seekers appearing in final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following parameters:
- HP- CMAT
- Application Rating
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of the application form along with information bulletin is mentioned below:
|Category||Cash Counter||By Post/ at selected Post Offices in HP|
General Subsidized and Non subsidized
|Rs 500||Rs 550|
SC/STSubsidized and Non subsidized
|Rs 250||Rs 300|
The payment can be done through cash or Demand Draft. DD must be drawn in the name of Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla.
How to Apply
- Candidates desirous to apply can attain the application form along with brochure from the Business School and the selected Post offices of Himachal Pradesh.
- Besides this, application form can also be attained via post by sending Demand Draft to University’s Business School.
- Completed application form should reach to the below mentioned address by post/ hand on or before the deadline:
Himachal Pradesh University Business School
Candidates seeking admissions to MBA programmes in the Universities other than Himachal Pradesh University Business School are required to apply separately to the respective universities
Aspirants should also Read