HPCL Jobs Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Visakhapatnam has invited applications for Recruitment to the posts of Maintenance Technician and Other. Interested candidates having requisite qualification for the posts can apply through online process on or before 30 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 30 September 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Lab Analyst: 04 Posts
- Junior Fire & Safety Inspector: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maintenance Technician and Other Jobs
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control /Electronic and Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Lab Analyst: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with 60% Marks in Chemistry OR M.Sc. in Chemistry with 60% marks from any recognized university.
- Junior Fire & Safety Inspector: Graduate degree with Science stream with atleast 40% marks along with valid HMV license.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply online through HPCL’s official website https://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ on or before 30 September 2019.