Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidate for filling up several posts in various Departments of HP Govt. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 05 March 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 March 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Assistant Professor :02 Posts
- Principal: 01 Post
- Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Law Officer (English): 02 Posts
- Manager: 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Commandant/ Junior Staff: 05 Posts
- Assistant Town Planner: 01 Post
Qualification must be from recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Medical Degree or Post- Graduate Degree or Post- Doctoral Degree in the specific specialization in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in the relevant specialization. Ph.D. is desired.
- For Post 3: Possess Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda Sciences in the relevant specialization or equivalent.
- For Post 4: Possess Degree of Law with the relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess MBA with 03 (three) years Diploma in Textile Technology or Handicraft Products with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 6: Possess Master’s Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant experience in the concerned field of Commercial Accounts.
- For Post 7: Retired Army Officer of Captain rank or served as Commissioned Officer for 03 (three) years. Possess Graduate Degree or equivalent.
- For Post 8: Possess M. Tech. Degree in Urban/ City/ Town/ Regional Planning or equivalent.
- For Post 1, 2, 7 & 8: Not exceeding 45 years.
- For Post 3 & 4 : Between 18 to 45 years.
- For Post 5 & 6: Between 21 to 40 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- Per Month.
- Fixed Contractual Emoluments Per Month :
- For Post 2: Rs. 23,400/-.
- For Post 3 & 4: Rs. 14,700/-.
- For Post 5 & 6: Rs. 15,300/-.
- For Post 7: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month and Fixed Salary of Rs. 22,000/- (for Contractual Post).
- For Post 8: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the HPPSC’s Website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 05 March 2015 up to 11:59 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to submit the printout of the filled in Online Application form along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. to the Commission on the day of Screening Test with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd).