Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 06 posts of Assistant Engineer. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 25 June 2021.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), Himachal-Pradesh invites Online application form for the recruitment against 06 government job vacancies for Assistant Engineer.
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 25 June 2021, 11:59 pm
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee: 25 June 2021, 11:59 pm
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Assistant Engineer Details
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Mechanical): 06 Posts
Eligibility Assistant Engineer Job
Full Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline/M.Tech. (Mechanical)/Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of India with least 55%marks in case of SC/ST/ Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks in case of other categories.
(i) For internal candidate AMIE in relevant Engineering discipline will be considered as recognized qualification. However, only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineers (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition up to 31 May 2013 would be eligible.
(ii) Relaxation of 02% in qualification is admissible to all those candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training in HPPCL. Age Limit: Between 18 years to 30 years as on 01 January 2021.
Salary: Rs. 16650-Rs. 39100+ (GP Rs. 5800).
Official Notification Download Here
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 25 June 2021. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/her account in OTR. the list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on Page 3 of 10 dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/poor quality of scanning." No further opportunity will be given to the candidate for submission of any document after the submission of online recruitment application. Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change. No representation/correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles