HPPSC Jobs Notification: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invited applications for the post of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted), BDO and Assistant Registrar. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 February 2019.
Advertisement No. : 2/2019
Last Date of Application: 06 February 2019
HPPSC Vacancy Details
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted)-04 Posts
- Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted)-01 Post
- Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted)-08 Posts
- Assistant Registrar-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC BDO and Other Posts
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent.
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the HPPSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the HPPSC’s Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Last date of receipt of application is 06 February 2019.
Application Fee for HPPSC Jobs:
- Gen & OBC : Rs.400/-
- Candidates of Other States: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee