HSSC Recruitment 2020 for 2978 Clerk, Steno, Translator, Engineer & Others, Application Reopened @hssc.gov.in
HSSC Haryana is hiring for 2978 LDC, UDC, Steno, Translator, Engineer & Other Posts. Check here application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has re-opened the application link for various posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer, Hindi Translator and Other Posts, against advertisement number 11/2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2020 from 27 January to 03 February 2020. However, the last date for submitting fee is 06 February 2020. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying Online.
A total of 2978 vacancies are notified under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijali Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam) & HVPN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam).
The selection for HSSC 2978 posts will be done on the basis of written exam. The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
Candidates can get more details regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment through this article.
Advertisement Number - 11/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 25 July 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 29 July 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details
- Junior System Engineer - 146 Posts
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) - 183 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer - 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 440 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer - 2 Posts
- Protection Assistant - 18 Posts
- Store Assistant - 8 Posts
- Section Officer Account - 6 Posts
- Divisional Accountant - 10 Posts
- Pharmacists - 4 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno - 34 Posts
- Steno Typist - 25 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 40 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 15 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - 6 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 23 Post
- Hindi Translator - 5 Posts
- Junior Accountant - 19 Post
- Lab Technician - 1 Post
- Junior Draftsman - 76 Posts
- Assistant Line Man (ALM) 1307 Post
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant 48 Posts
- Junior Software Developer 2 Posts
- Junior Test Engineer 1 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 495 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 58 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC LDC, UDC, Steno, Translator, Engineer & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior System Engineer - B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.Sc (IT Computer Science/Application/Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or institution with minimum 6O% marks 18-42 yrs
- Assistant LineMan (ALM) - Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician/wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the trade Lineman or Electrician (Maintenance and Repair of Electrical & Domestic Appliances) conducted by Director, industrial training & vocational Education,
- Assistant Law Officer - Haryana LLB (Professional) with Degree from any university recognized by the Govt. of three yás practice as an advocate
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - Bachelor General Degree in commerce with a minimum 50% marks in respect of category/other category candidates and 45% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile from any university recognizcd by the Government of Haryana. should have passed the state Eligibility Test in computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted HATRON
- Protection Assistant - Matric with 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician/ Instrumentation / Electronics trade
- Store Assistant - Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana in case of candidates having graduation with marks less than 50%
- Section Officer Account - Master Degree in commerce in first division OR minimum Graduate from any university recognized by the Govt. of Haryana with 60% in respect of General category/other category candidates & 55% marks of sc category candidates of Haryana domicile & having certificate in Integrated professional competence course (Ipcc) chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from their institute of chartered Accountant of India with 3 years experience.
- Divisional Accountant - Master Degree in commerce Govt. of Haryana with from any university recogized by the state
- Pharmacists - Matriculation or equivalent examination with Education Board or any other Education Board by the State Government of Haryana. Having a Diploma in pharmacy State Government from an Institution recognized by the of Haryana.
- Jr. Scale Steno/ Lower Division Clerk/UDC - Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any University recognized by the Govt. of Haryana. OR Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks
- Steno Typist - 10+2(vocational) with at least 60% marks or equivalent and above for General category/other category candidates OR Master Degree in commerce from a university duly recognized by central Government or state Government with a minimum 60% in respect of General/other category candidate
- Hindi Translator - Graduation with Honours in Hindi from any University recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR Graduation with Honours in Sanskrit from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana.
- Junior Draftsman - Matric with 2 years ITI certificate in Draftsman trade in civil with 2 years experience in a reputed firm/organization after having obtained the said certificate; OR Three years Diploma in Architecture Assistantship with minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
For more information, check detailed notification.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 10 July to 25 July 2019 till 11:59 PM
Application Fee for HSSC :
Application Fee for Cat. No. 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 18/-
Application Fee for Cat. No. 2, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27
- General Male Female- 100/-
- Female of Haryana only- 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS of Haryana- 13/-
- NO CHARGES FOR ESM & PWD