HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has extended the last date of application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer Posts. According to the official notification, keeping in view the convince of the candidates, the last for applying online application is extended upto 19 July and deposit date of application fee is extended till 23 July 2019. All willing candidates are advised to fill up the online application to avoid last minute rush on the official website.
A total of 1624 vacancies will be recruited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission through this recruitment drive. The online process for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 was started from 20 June and closing on 19 July 2019. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of application form.
Candidates can check entire application process for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 here.
- Date of publication: 15 June 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 June 2019
- Previous Last date for submission of online application: 4 July 2019
- Extended Last date for submission of online application: 19 July 2019
- Extended Last date for deposting application fee: 23 July 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer – 1624 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University. Candidates are advised to check details in the official notification pdf given below.
Age Limit – 17 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure – Pay Matrix Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 to 112400)
How to apply for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 online application link will close on 19 July 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and submit the same to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula.
Application Fee for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- General (Male/Female) – Rs. 150/-
- Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 75/- SC/BC/ EWS/Candidates of Haryana State (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/ EWS/Candidates of Haryana State (Female) – Rs. 18/-
- PWD: No Charges