HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF for 778 TGT Posts & Online Apply Link:HSSC recently issued a notification according to which the last date for TGT Posts has been extended.The candidates, who could not apply earlier, may now apply online through the HSSC website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in from 09 April to 23 April 2019 till 11:59 P.M.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the Official Notification PDF for 778 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts through it's official website, hssc.gov.in.
Earlier, the Commission published the recruitment notification for the post of TGT Sanskrit through direct recruitment in Haryana State Government Schools. The applications are invited online under advertisement number 02/2019 for Haryana TGT Teacher Vacancy.
The selection for HSSC 778 Sanskrit Teacher posts will be done on the basis of written exam and there shall be no interview. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to TGT posts shall comprise of total 100 marks. The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
Candidates can get more details regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment through this article.
Advertisement Number - 2/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 09 April 2019 - new date
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 23 April 2019 - new date
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 26 April 2019 till 5:00 PM
HSSC TGT Vacancy Details
TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) – 615 Posts
- GEN- 286
- SC= 124
- BCA= 101
- BCB= 68
- ESM-GEN= 22
- ESM-SC= 3
- ESMBCA= 2
TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) – 163 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC TGT Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education; OR B.A with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); OR B.A with at least 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard; OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.); OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% and 4 year BA Ed.; OR B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and I-year B.Ed. (Special Education); OR Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit conducted by the Haryana Government or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
- In case of B.Ed., Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a Recognized university;
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET);
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject
Selection Procedure for HSSC TGT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply for HSSC TGT Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in fon or before 23 April 2019 till 11:59 PM
Application Fee for HSSC TGT:
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 18/-