Indian Air force has invited applications the courses commencing in Jul 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 16 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 15 July 2018
IAF Vacancy Details
- Flying Branch – 42 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 76 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)- 40 Posts
NCC Special Entry
- Flying Branch - 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officer Posts
NCC Special Entry: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level. OR BE/B Tech from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and validity of the certificate would be two years before the date of commencement of the course.
How to apply for IAF Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 15 July 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link of detailed notification for more details.