Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi Recruitment Job Notification: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invited application for SRF, Skilled Helper, and Project Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can walk-in for an interview on 16 February 2016.
- Date of Walk-in interview: 16 February 2016
Division of Agricultural Chemicals Vacancy Details
- SRF: 01 post
- Skilled helper: 01 post
- Project assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Helper, Project Asst. & SRF Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SRF: Ph.D. or M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Chemistry/ any branch of Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Agricultural Chemicals / Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and engineering and allied disciplines with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or Candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have qualified NET.
- Skilled helper: High School degree with 3 years’ experience in field and lab or Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Science.
- Project assistant: Minimum Matriculate Preferred: Experience in field/ lab
Age limit for SRF post: 35 years for men and 40 years for women (on the date of interview).
Age limit for Skilled helper: 25 years with relaxation (in case of SC/ST/OBC and as per existing rules).
How to Apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Skilled Helper, Project Asst. & SRF Post 2016
Eligible candidates can walk in for an interview at Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi -110012 on 16 February 2016.