IBPS will conduct Common Interview for recruitment to the post of Clerical Cadre in Public Sector Banks. The common written examination was held in Month of December 2013. The results of Common Written Exam were declared on 2 January 2014. On the basis of performance in written, candidates will be called for interview that will commence from February 2014. The successful candidates should be ready to face interview boards for getting employment in Banking Sector. Jagranjosh.com has come up with some valuable tips for the candidates appearing for clerk interview and enables them to perform well for interview.
Interview Session is considered as face to face interaction between candidate and interviewer. This round is conducted to judge the qualities of the candidates including candidate’s initiative tacts, mental alertness, self confidence etc.
First Impression should always be Good
The most notable part in the interview session is the personality and behavior of the candidate. The candidates should go through the following points that will help him in impressing the board members that are as follows:
- Simple and formal dress
- Walking and sitting in proper posture
- Relaxed behavior
- Smiling when entering and leaving the interview room
- Looking at the interviewer while talking
- Shaking hands when invited firmly and briefly
- Speaking clearly and loudly
- Adhering to point of discussion
- Logical approach
- Giving monosyllabic answers: It tends to give an impression that the candidate does not have sound knowledge on the subject
- Do not give the answers in low pitch, which is not audible to the board. This causes displeasure. It is advisable to speak clearly and loudly.