Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Common Written Examination 2013 for recruitment of Clerical Cadre. IBPS Clerk Exam 2013 is scheduled to be held from 30 November 2013. The IBPS common written examination (CWE) includes 5 sections comprising General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Computer Knowledge.
The banking team of Jagranjosh.com has prepared an IBPS Clerk Exam 2013: Complete Study and Test Package (eBooks), which is a perfect blend of eBooks on subjects and tests. The Complete Study and Test Package has been crafted in such a manner as to suit the needs of every candidate desiring to score well in the upcoming IBPS Clerk Common Written Exam. The experts of jagranjosh.com have come up with this Study and Test package after having done in-depth analysis of all the factors of IBPS Bank Clerk Exam. Keeping in mind all the pre requisites of bank recruitment examinations, our Banking expert team has worked hard to bring out the best exam package for the candidates.
The Package has Two Components: Complete Study Package and Test Package
The List of eBooks in Complete Study Package includes:
• IBPS Clerk Exam eBook
• IBPS Clerk Exam 2013:General Awareness(Basic)
• IBPS Clerk Exam 2013:General Awareness(Current)
• IBPS Clerk Exam 2013:General Awareness(Current)-Supplement
The List of eBooks in Test Package includes:
• IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2013: General Awareness: Practice Paper
• IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2013: English Language: Practice Paper
• IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2013: Numerical Ability: Practice Paper
• IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2013: Reasoning: Practice Paper
• IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2013: Computer Knowledge: Practice Paper
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.