IBPS CWE RRBs Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 2013: Eligibility criteria
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited application for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural banks (RRBs) for 2013.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited application for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural banks (RRBs) for 2013. The online application starts on 4 July 2013 and the common written examination (CWE) is scheduled to be held in the month of September and October. For further details always be updated with Official website of IBPS.
Eligibility Criteria: RRBs Officer Assistant
Prior to applying for the common written examination candidate should ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria. Failing in fulfilling the criteria lead to cancellation of the registration. For availing employment in Regional Rural banks the candidate has to fulfill all necessary eligibility criteria along with successfully passing selection process. The candidate must be either
(i) A Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii)A subject of Bhutan or
(iv)A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1 January 1962 who is planning to settle permanently in India or
(v)A person with Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam who is planning to settle permanently in India
The candidates under (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) should have an eligibility certificate provided by the Government.
Age (as on 1 July 2013) : RRB Officer Assistant
The candidate should not be born earlier than 2 July 1985 and later than 1 July 1995 i.e. the age of the candidate must be between 18 years and 28 years. The candidates of different categories can avail relaxation.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Disable Persons: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen: +3 years of experience in the defence forces (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and not remarried: 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Qualification required: RRB Officer Assistant
The candidates applying for the post of Officer assistance in RRBs should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Alongside, they should be proficient in the local language and computer skills.