IBPS Recruitment 2019: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Division Head, Principal Official Language Officer, Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 July 2019
IBPS Vacancy Details
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO - 1 Post
- Principal Official Language Officer- 1 Post
- Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Division Head and Principal Official Language Officer Posts
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO - B.Com/M.Com with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA(Finance)/CAIIB.
- Principal Official Language Officer- Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
- Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer- Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent.
Age Limit for Division Head and Principal Official Language Officer Posts
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO - Not exceeding 61 years
- Principal Official Language Officer- Not exceeding 62 years
- Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer- 45 to 55 years
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101 latest by 15 July 2019.