IBPS Faculty and Non-Faculty Recruitment 2020: Insitute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has just finished the online application for recruitment to the post of Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts. Now, IBPS has released an important update for the candidates who applied for IBPS Recruitment 2020, IBPS is going to conduct online examination tentatively on 9 Aug 2020 for the post of Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate, Hindi Officer, Analyst Programmer - Windows, Analyst Programmer - Linux, IT Administrator and Programming Assistant Posts. Earlier, the exam date was scheduled on 19th July 2020. All candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
The online application procedure for IBPS Faculty Recruitment 2020 was ended on 15 July 2020. Along with the last date of the online application, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had also revised the age criteria for Professor and Associate Professor. According to the notice, the revised minimum age is 41 years for Professor Posts and for Associate Professor is 37 years.
Candidates should note that if any candidate has already filled in Application Form for any other posts and now after revised Age criteria is also eligible and willing to be considered for the higher post, then, such candidate may inform IBPS on email email@example.com as to, for which one of the posts he/she is willing to be considered. The last date for receiving the printout of Application Form and supporting
documents for the above two posts are extended to 27 July 2020.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification in the relevant field can apply to the posts on or before 15 July 2020. Candidates can directly apply on these by clicking on the below link of online application. All candidates are advised to read all instructions given in this article before applying on any post.
Earlier, IBPS Faculty and Non-Faculty Recruitment 2020 Online Application Last Date was 30 June 2020 and the hard copy of the application was to submit by 15 July 2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, selection process and other further details about the posts in this article before applying.
- Online Registration: 10 June 2020 to 15 July 2020
- Closure for editing application details: 15 July 2020
- Last date for printing applications: 27 July 2020
- Online Exam (Tentative): 19 July 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Professor - 2 Posts
- Associate Professor - 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 2 Posts
- Faculty Research Associate - 4 Posts
- Research Associate - 5 Posts
- Research Associate - Technical - 1 Post
- Hindi Officer - 3 Posts
- Analyst Programmer - Windows - 2 Posts
- Analyst Programmer - Linux -1 Post
- IT Administrator - 1 Post
- Programming Assistant - 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate - PhD or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.
- Research Associate - Post-Graduation in Psychology/Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with specialization in HR with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Research Associate - Technical -Post-Graduation in Psychology/Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with specialization in HR with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Hindi Officer - Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. Or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as a major or elective subject at Graduation.
- Analyst Programmer - Windows, Analyst Programmer - Linux -B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- IT Administrator - B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution.
- Programming Assistant - B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
- Professor- 47 years to 55 years
- Associate Professor - 42 years to 50 years
- Assistant Professor- 32 to 45 years
- Faculty Research Associate - 27 to 40 years
- Research Associate - 27 to 30 years
- Research Associate - Technical, Hindi Officer - 21 to 30 years
- Analyst Programmer - Windows, Analyst Programmer - 21 to 35 years
- IT Administrator - 21 to 33 years
- Programming Assistant - 21 to 30 years
Selection Procedure for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
The Selection Process will be as follows:
- For Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor - Group Exercises, Presentation, Exercise and Interview.
- For Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate - Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, and Research Associate Technical Group Exercises and Interview
- For Hindi Officer - Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing, Exercise and Interview.
- For Analyst Programmer -Windows and Analyst Programmer- Linux- Online Exam, Skill test and IT Administrator and Programming Assistant Interview.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 10 June to 15 July 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.