IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has extended the last date of application for Banker Faculty (Technical) Posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts by 15 July 2020. The applicants can submit the Application Forms vide email (scanned documents) on firstname.lastname@example.org instead of Offline Application Form.
Earlier, the last date of IBPS Recruitment 2020 was 30 June 2020. In this article, we have provided a brief details of this recruitment including eligibility, selection criteria, age limit and further details. Candidates can check all details in this article by scrolling down.
- Last date for submission of application for Hindi Officer: 30 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application for Banker Faculty: 15 July 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Banker Faculty –Technical (on contract) - 2 Posts
- Hindi Officer (on Contract)- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Posts
- Banker Faculty –Technical (on contract) - B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full-time course from a Recognized University.
- Hindi Officer (on Contract)- Master’s Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
Age Limit for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Posts
- Banker Faculty - not exceeding 62 years
- Hindi Officer - not exceeding 42 years
- For Banker Faculty (Technical) (on contract) : Rs.75,000/- per month
- For Hindi Officer (on contract) : Rs. 56,000/-per month
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020
All those candidates who wish to apply for Bank Faculty Posts can submit the Application Forms vide email (scanned documents) on email@example.com instead of Offline Application Form on or before 15 July 2020.
Earlier, the applications were to be submitted to the Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101 on or before 30 June 2020. Candidates are required to send their applications through post or courier only. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
Latest Government Jobs: