Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Common Written Examination for the recruitment to the Specialist Officers Cadre. The written examination will be held on 8 February 2014 and 9 February 2014. Here are some general instructions provided by IBPS to be followed by the candidates while coming for examination.
1. Particulars to be Noted
Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any organization.
2. Punctuality in Attendance
You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving after the time printed on the call letter will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/or permission to leave the hall is given by the test administrator. No query in this connection shall be entertained.
3. Call letter to be Surrendered
Bring this call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination. Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy. You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he/she collects the call letters from the candidates.
4. Compliance with Instructions
You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
5. Use of Books, Notes and Copying or Receiving/Giving Assistance Not Allowed
No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cell phones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
6. Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
7. Use of Stationery: You must bring a ball point pen with you.
8. Rough work to be done on the sheet provided
You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room.
9. Travelling Allowance not admissible
No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid.
10. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of the candidates from one venue/lab/computer (node) to others and reconduct of the examination if considered necessary .
11. Physically Challenged persons if eligible for scribe and who have not opted for scribe in the online application form shall not be allowed to avail the facility of scribe in the examination.