Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers.The examination will be held on 8 February and 9 February 2014. Managing time in proper way is extremely important for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming IBPS CWE SO Exam 2013.
Before appearing in the examination, the candidates must have to review below mentioned important tips and manage time in better way.
• Reach the examination venue, 30 minutes prior of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort
• Pre-Plan your travel to avoid delay
• If the candidate live far from the exam venue than reach the destination before two or a day before.
Carry valid ID proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy
• Call letter with your recent passport size photograph
• Bring all the necessary things along like ball point pen for rough work and other documentation works.
When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations.