ICAR- Central Potato Research Institute (ICAR- CPRI), Shimla (HP) invited application for recruitment to 06 various posts of Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) and Clerical Assistant (Stenography). The candidates eligible for the posts should appear for the walk- in- interview on 28 February, 03, 04 March 2015.
Dates for Walk-in-Interviews: 28 February, 03 & 04 March 2015
Details of the Posts
1. Senior Research Fellows (SRFs): 03 posts
2. Clerical Assistant (Stenography): 01 post
3. Senior Research Fellows (SRFs): 02 posts
SRFs: Rs. 16000 per month (for first two years)/ Rs. 18000 per month (for third year)
For Clerical Assistant (Stenography): Rs. 8000 per month
- For Post 1: Master degree (M.Sc./ M.Tech.) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ allied disciplines with experience in handling equipments like GCMS, LCMS, Spectrophotometer , atomic absorption spectrophotometer.
- For Post 2: Graduates with Short hand speed of 80 words per min for English/ 60 words per min for Hindi.
- For Post 3: Master degree (M.Sc./ M.Tech) in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology with skills in basic molecular techniques and experience in genotypic characterization with different molecular markers and tissue culture with good research publications.
For SRFs: 35 years (for male candidates)/ 40 years (for female candidates)
For Clerical Assistant (Stenography): 32 years
Selection to the posts of SRFs would be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Interview. Selection to the post of Clerical Assistant would be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Stenography test and Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for the Walk- in- interview on 28 February, 03, 04 March 2015 at 1100 hours.
The candidates should submit their applications along with the attested copies of required certificates and one passport size photograph to ‘The Asstt. Admn. Officer (Estt.-I), CPRI, Shimla- 171001 (HP)’ at 0930 hours on the date of interview.