ICAR-IIHR Jobs Notification: ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Bangalore has issued jobs notification for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Young Professional-II. The Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 October 2019.
- Last date for application: 25 October 2019
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
- Young Professional-II: 01
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Young Professional Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Master of Science (M.Sc.) Agriculture in Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry from any recognized university/Institute. Desired Experience in the area of nano-particles and analysis of plant and soil samples for nutrient elements
- Young Professional-II: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agronomy/Soil Science from any recognized university/Institute. Desired working experience in IFS.
Age limit: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) 35 years for men and 40 years for women and 21-40 years for Young Professional-II (Age relaxation as per the govt. of India rules)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 19 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for ICAR-IIHR Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply by sending their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with original educational & experience and other documents to Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR), Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore – 560089, Karnataka latest by 25 October 2019. Eligible candidate list for attending walk-in-Interview will be displayed on IIHR official Website. Any changes regarding to the Selection/Interview Schedule will be notified at the Institute’s website.