ICAR-IIMR Recruitment 2019: ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Project Coordinator and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 May 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10 May 2019
ICAR-IIMR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow- 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 2 Posts
- Project Coordinator – I – 1 Post
- Project Coordinator -II– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Project Coordinator & Tech Asst Posts
- Senior Research Fellow- Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/Home Science or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant- Diploma in Agricultural Sciences/ Horticultural Sciences/ Graduation in any disciplines.
- Project Coordinator – I – Master Degree in Agricultural Sciences/Horticultural Sciences/Home Science/Bio Chemistry.
- Project Coordinator -II– B.Com with Master of Business Administration (MBA), in HRD & Marketing.
How to apply for ICAR-IIMR Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 May 2019 at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 along with the documents.