ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research Jobs Notification: ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR) has invited applications for the post of SRF, RA and others. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 14, 15, 16, 18 and 19 February 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview - 14, 15, 16, 18 and 19 February 2019
ICAR-IIRR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow-04 Posts
- Young Professional II-03 Post
- Technical Assistant-06 Post
- Field Assistant-02 Posts
- Research Associate -01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow-04 Posts
- Technical Helpers-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow-Master’s Degree in Plant Breeding/Genetics or any other related subject.
- Young Professional II-Post graduation in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Genetics/Microbiology.
- Technical Assistant-B.Sc. (Ag.) or B.Sc. degree with specialization.
- Field Assistant-Diploma in Agriculture/Graduate in Life Science.
- Research Associate –Ph.D in Agricultural Biotechnology/Plant Breeding/Genetics/Biotechnology.
- Junior Research Fellow-M.Sc. in Agricultural Biotechnology /plant breeding/genetics.
- Technical Helpers-Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit for SRF, Technical Assistant Posts - Men 35 years and Women 40 Years
Age Limit for Young Professional I & II Job -21 Years-45 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 14, 15, 16, 18 and 19 February 2019 at ICAR- Indian Institute of Rice Research, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-30 Telangana along with documents.