ICAR- Indian Institute of Maize Research invited applications for the posts of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant and Field Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 15 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant- 02 Posts
- Field Assistant- 01 Post
- Research Associate- Doctorate degree with thesis research in biotechnology/bioinformatics Or; Post graduate degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA with at least 02 years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/associate ship/training/other engagements.
- Senior Research Fellow- Post graduate degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Plant physiology.
- Lab Assistant- Graduate degree in Biotechnology/plant sciences.
- Field Assistant- Graduate degree in Agriculture.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 15 July 2015.