ICAR – National Academy of Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad invited applications for filling up the posts of “Young Professional - II” in various divisions at the Academy. The posts are on Contractual Basis initially for the period of One year and may be further extended by one more year based on the performance. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interviewon 22 October 2014 at 10:30 AM at National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad ‐30.
- Date & Time of Walk – in - Interview: 22 October 2014 at 10:30 AM.
- Reporting Time : 09:30 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: National Academy of Agricultural Research, Management (NAARM), Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad ‐30.
Details of Posts
- Name of Posts: “Young Professional - II”
- No. of Posts: 07 (Seven).
Educational Qualification: Post- Graduate Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University and relevant work experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 22 October 2014 at 10:30 AM along withthe application form in the prescribed formatand the complete Bio- data and also the Original and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph.
- Candidatemay report to the Interview Venue 01 (One) hour before the Interview for the Verification of the Documents on 22 October 2014 at 09:30 AM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.