ICAR-NIPB Jobs Notification: ICAR-National Institute for Plant Biotechnology has invited applications for posts of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview on 03 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 03 October 2019
ICAR-National Institute for Plant Biotechnology Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Young Professional –II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Young Professional JobsEducational qualification:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in bio-informatics/Allied Science and Graduate degree (04 to 05 years) with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should have at least 02 years of research experience as evident from Fellowship Associateship and candidates having 03 years Bachelor degree course than NET/GATE exam must be qualified.
- Young Professional –II: M.Sc. degree with any branch of life science/ Biotechnology or any biological science. Research experience in bioinformatics /QTL mapping/ DNA, RNA isolation etc.
Age limit: Maximum 35 years (05 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC /Woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
Official Notification PDF Download
Application PDF for CV Format
Official Website Link
How to apply for ICAR-NIPB Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with photo copies of bio-data (04 sets), original certificates and self-attested photocopies of other documents at “ICAR-NIPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012”on 03 October 2019.