ICAR- Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan (ICAR VPKAS), Uttarakhand invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Young Professional I & II, Field Staff and Skilled Helper Post. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 18 June 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 18 June 2018 at 11:00 AM
ICAR VPKAS Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow - 4 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow - 2 Post
- Young Professional I - 1 Post
- Young Professional II - 2 Posts
- Field Staff - 1 Post
- Skilled Helper - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Junior Project Fellow and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow - Master’s degree in relevant field with 4 or 5 years Bachelor degree in relevant subject. Those with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree should have NET* qualification or equivalent certificate
- Junior Project Fellow - Master's Degree in Horticulture / Vegetable science/ Agricultural Extension or H.Sc in Food & Nutrition from recognized university.
- Young Professional I - Graduate in Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Science or diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology.
- Young Professional II - Master’s degree in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/Irrigation Water Management/Water Resources Development/ Water Science and Technology OR Master's degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Plant Pathology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences
- Field Staff - Intermediate
- Skilled Helper - Intermediate
How to Apply for ICAR VPKAS Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may the walk in for interview at ICAR-Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora – 263601(Uttarakhand) on 18 June 2018 at 11:00 AM.