ICAR – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Audio-Visual Operator and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 February 2016.
Advt. No. 01/2015
Closing Date of Application Forms: 15 February 2016
ICAR-NAARM Vacancy Details
- Audio-Visual Operator: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Audio Visual Operate & LDC Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Audio-Visual Operator: B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University and Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Audio-Visual Operator: Between 18-30 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Between 18-27 years
How to Apply for ICAR- NAARM Audio Visual Operate & LDC Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Icar-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500030, Telangana State. Last date of receipt of application is 15 February 2016.
Application Fee for ICAR- NAARM Recruitment 2016