ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 2 posts of SRF and Young Professional. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 2 July 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 2 July 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Young Professional-II: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M. Sc. in Agriculture Microbiology/Microbiology/ Plant Pathology. Preference will be given to those candidates who have research experience in field of microbiology and Knowledge of computers (MS words/excel/powerpoint). Additional qualification having diploma in computer applications or equivalent will be preferred.
- Legal cum Probation Officer: Candidate should have completed M. Sc. Computer Science/MCA/B. Tech. or M. Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge and at least one year experience in Database management, programming; networking; software and hardware management and web designing.
21- 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 16000/- per month (HRA as admissible)
- Young Professional-II: Rs.25000/- per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee along with their bio-data, photograph and self-attested copies of mark sheet and important certificates on 2 July 2015 at 10.00AM ” at ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms, Maunath Bhanjan, Uttar Pradesh.