Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), Dehradun, Uttarakhand Job Notification: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), Dehradun, Uttarakhand has invited applications for the Research Associate-I, Junior Project Fellow (JPF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 10 and 11 June 2020.
A walk-in-Interview for selection of persons for engagement of the temporary post Research Associate-I (RA-I), Junior Project Fellow (JPF) and Junior Research Fellow (JPF) under the project mentioned below will be held at IFP, Ranchi on 10 June 2020 (Wednesday) for the project RA, JPF and on 11 June 2020 (Thursday) for the project JRF.
- Walk-in-interview Date:10 and 11 June 2020 (09:30 am)
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-I: 01 Post
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer Job
- Research Associate-I: PhD or having 03 years research experience after First class Master degree in Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing & GIS.
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): M.Sc. (Agriculture) or M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology) or (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Forestry), M.Sc. (Botany).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Ist Class M.Sc. in Botany/Agriculture/Forestry/Life Science with NET Qualification or any other National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, ITT, ISSc, IISER etc or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification in above relevant subjects or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in above relevant subjects.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 10 and 11 June 2020. Candidates appearing for interview should bring with them dully signed Resume along with a recent passport size coloured photograph and attested photocopies of all the academic certificates and relevant documents related to SC/ST/OBC, age, educational qualification, Mark sheets from 10thclass to onwards and experiences.
Also Read Employment News Articles