ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: ICMR- Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Research Associate and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 and 14 January 2019.
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 13 and 14 January 2019
ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Vacancy Details
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician-III: 02 Posts
- Health Assistant: 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, RA and Other Posts
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 12th pass in Science with two year field/ laboratory experience or two years diploma in medical technology (DMLT) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Biochemistry from the recognized University.
- Technician-III: 12th pass in science subject and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory/Technician OR one year DMLT Plus one year experience in a recognized organization OR 2 years field/laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
- Health Assistant: High School or equivalent with five years experience in research/health related field from a government institution of recognized institute or CMLT/DMLT certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
- Multi Tasking Staff: High school or Equivalent.
How to apply for ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 and 14 January 2019 at DMRC, Jodhpur along with the documents.