ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Data Entry Operator-A. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 16 & 20 February 2018.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 16 & 20 February 2018
ICMR-NIE Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator-A: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator-A post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Epidemiology or Social Work with three years experience in the area of Health Research in a research laboratory or Master Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health or Social Work.
- Data Entry Operator-A: 12th passed and speed test of not less than 15,000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer in English.
Age Limit for Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator-A post:
- Project Assistant: up to 30 years
- Data Entry Operator-A: up to 25 years
Selection Process for Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator-A post:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply for Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator-A post:
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with all certificates/testimonials in original and one set of xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates on 16 & 20 February 2018 between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM at National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077.