Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of LDC, MTS & Other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 February 2016.
(New Delhi) advt. 1/Jan/2016
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 16 February 2016
ICPR Vacancy Details
- Director (Academic): 1 post
- Director (Administration & Finance): 1 post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 post
- Senior Stenographer: 2 posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 2 posts
- Staff Car Driver: 1 post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, MTS & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Director (Academic): Scholar in Philosophy with a doctoral degree or equivalent research work or published work of high quality and active engagement in research with 10 years experience of teaching or research administration.
- Director (Administration & Finance): Graduation with good academic record and minimum 10 years experience of Administration and Finance.
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree & Degree in Library Science with 5 years experience in some reputed Library/Documentation Centre.
- Senior Stenographer: Graduation with speed of 120 w.p.m./100w.p.m. & 40 w.p.m. in shorthand & typing respectively.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification and Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer.
- Staff Car Driver: 10th passed or equivalent or ITI, possess a valid driving licence for motor car and Experience of driving motor car.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th passed or equivalent.
Not exceeding 56 years
How to Apply for ICPR LDC, MTS & Other Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director (A&F) – I/c, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, 36 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, New Delhi – 110 062. Last date of receipt of application is 16 February 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification