ICSIL House Aunties/Male Care Givers & Other Posts 2018
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) Job Notification: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) invited applications for the post of House Aunties/Male Care Givers & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the prescribed date.
Date of Interview: 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 July 2018
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited Vacancy Details
- Psychiatrist: 05 Posts
- Medical Officer/ GDMO: 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 10 Posts
- ANM: 38 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 26 Posts
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children): 05 Posts
- Nursing Orderlies: 22 Posts
- House Aunties/Male Care Givers: 201 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for House Aunties/Male Care Givers & Other Posts Job
- Psychiatrist, Medical Officer/ GDMO: A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule. Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychiatry.
- Staff Nurse: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University/ Board.
- ANM: Registered Auxiliary Nurse-Midwife.
- Welfare Officer: Masters Degree in Social Work OR Master’s of Art (Sociology) OR Post Graduate Degree in Criminology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children): Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education - Mentally retarded Children) OR B.Ed. with two (02) years Diploma in Special Education OR Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Nursing Orderlies, House Aunties/Male Care Givers: 8 th Pass.
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to Apply for the ICSIL House Aunties/Male Care Givers & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the prescribed date at ICSIL Administrative Building, 1 st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, Near Modi Mill NEW DELHI-110020.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz