Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 January 2014. IGDTUW has been created after upgradation of Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology in May 2013 as a non-affiliating teaching and research University at Delhi to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, incubation and extension work in emerging areas of professional education among women, with focus on engineering, technology, applied sciences, management and its allied areas with the objective to achieve excellence in these and related fields.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 20 January 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post:
• CSE/IT: 2
• ECE: 1
• Mechanical: 1
2. Associate professor
• Basic and Applied Sciences (B&AS): 3
• CSE/IT: 3
• ECE: 2
• Mechanical: 2
3. Assistant professor
• Basic and Applied Sciences (B&AS): 1
• CSE/IT: 4
• ECE: 2
• Humanities & Management Studies (H&MS): 2
Total number of posts: 23
• Candidate should possess PhD degree and First Class Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline;
• Candidate should be an eminent scholar with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with the experience in Teaching or Industry or Research.
• Candidate should have also made some mark in the areas of scholarship as evidenced by quality publication, contribution to educational innovation, design or new courses curricula.
• General& OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women”.
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories are exempted from payment of fees.
• Professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 10,000
• Associate professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 9, 000
• Assistant professor: Rs. 15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs. 6,000/7,000/8,000
How to Apply
• Candidates have to apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the University’s website http://www.igit.ac.in & http://www.igdtuw.ac.in.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of the testimonials/certificates and DD should be sent to the Incharge (Personnel), Room No. 217, Administrative Block, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Kashmere Gate, Delhi -110006 latest by 20 January 2014.