Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) invited application for recruitment to 10 posts of Laboratory technician, audiometry technician and speech therapist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 March 2015.
- Last date for submission of application: 23 March 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 10
- Laboratory Technician: 08
- Audiometry Technician: 01
- Speech Therapist: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate must have a Degree in Science from a recognized University OR (i) 12th Class pass with Science subjects (in 10+2 system) or Intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. (ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute with One year experience in a Medical Laboratory/ Diploma in Cardiac Technology with of one year working experience in Cath. Lab for cardiac cath. Lab candidates.
- Audiometry Technician: Candidate must have B.Sc. in Speech & Hearing or its equivalent from a recognized University or Higher Secondary with Diploma in Clinical Technology (Audiometry) from a recognized Institution. Two years experience of operating Audiometers, fitting servicing of hearing aids and related electronic equipment.
- Speech Therapist: Candidate must have B.Sc. in Speech and Hearing from a recognised Institution/University.
- Age Limit 18-30 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format by Reg. Post/Speed Post/Courier only.