Indira Gandhi National Open University invited applications from the desired candidates for Academic posts purely on tenure posts. For every post separate applications will be filled. The tenure period will be about 3 years in contractual/ deputation terms.
Start date of Downloading Forms: 18 July 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application: 10 September 2013
Name and Number of Posts
- Director, Planning and Development Division: 01 Post
- Director, Academic Coordination Division: 01 Post
- Director, International Division: 01 Post
- Director, EMPC: 01 Posts
- Director, DEP-Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan: 01 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 37400-67000 with AGP Rs 10,000/-
Application Fee: The fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IGNOU” payable at New Delhi.
- Rs 200/- for general and OBC candidates
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- The application form can be attained from the address given below or download it from the main website of IGNOU after 18 July 2013.
- Fill the application with the correct information and send it to the mentioned address before 10 September 2013.
- The application can be obtained by post through enclosing a self addressed A4 size envelop and affixing postal stamps of Rs. 50/-
- Along with the application send the required qualification, experience and other mandatory documents.
Academic Coordination Division,
1st Floor, Room No. 109,
Besides VC Office,
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068