IGNOU Notified Recruitment to the Post of Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor 2013
Indira Gandhi National Open University invited application for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2013
Indira Gandhi National Open University invited application for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2013. IGNOU is a distance learning national university. It was established in 1985 and run by the central government of India. IGNOU, the largest university in the world with 3,500,000 students was founded to impart education by means of distance and open education, provide higher education opportunities particularly to the disadvantaged segments of society, encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India and strengthen the human resources of India through education.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 July 2013
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post:
• Professor - 27
• Associate professor - 36
• Assistant professor - 63
Total number of posts: 126
Candidate should possess MPhil /PhD with relevant experience for all posts.
• General & OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.50/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “IGNOU” and payable at New Delhi.
• Candidates can obtain application form from the web site www.ignouu.ac.in or by post by enclosing a self addressed envelope and affixing postal stamps of Rs.50/- on the envelope.
• Professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000AGP- Rs. 10,000, PB-IV
• Associate professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 AGP- Rs. 9, 000, PB-IV
• Assistant professor: Rs. 15600 to 39100AGP- Rs. 6,000, PB-III
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply:
• Candidates have to apply in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website or can be obtained from the office.
• Fill the application, attach 2 photos, copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent to the address given below:
To The Director,
Academic Coordination Division,
1st Floor, Room No. 109,
Besides VC office, Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110 068
For more information, CLICK HERE