IGNOU OPENMAT XLV Admit card: IGNOU has released the OPENMAT 2019 admit card for the XLV session for the candidates appearing in the MBA entrance exam. The IGNOU OPENAT admit card is made available on the official website of the university i.e. ignou.ac.in. Candidates can now download the admit card for the exam which is scheduled for March 10. The IGNOU OPENMAT will be conducted from 10 a.m. at 61 centers across India, in online mode for all the applicants.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit card is an important document which is required at the time of examination. IGNOU is the official body that releases the Admit card for the OPENMAT only after the successful completion of application process.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLV 2019: Admit Card
IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket is issued to those candidates who successfully register for the exam. The IGNOU OPENMAT admit card is generally made available 1 weeks prior to the date of examination. Candidates receive their admit cards through post from IGNOU. However, in case a candidate does not receive the same, he/she can download it online by visiting the official website of IGNOU.
To download the admit card online, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website
- In the Alerts tab on the home page, click on the 'Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLV, July 2019 session' tab.
- The candidate needs to provide either the 'Control Number' or 'Mobile number along with DOB' to download the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card.
- Once IGNOU OPENMAT admit card is displayed on the screen, click on the enrolment number and print the hall ticket
- After taking the print out of the admit card, candidates must affix his/her photograph on the admit card
IGNOU OPENMAT XLV Admit Card: Download Here
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates must verify the information mentioned below and ensure that the details are correct. Check for these particulars:
- Candidate’s name
- Permanent Address
- Course and Exam for which the candidate has applied
- Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Date, time and Venue of Exam
- Reporting time
* If any of the above mentioned information is incorrect, the same needs to be reported immediately to the admission authorities. Candidates must also ensure that all errors (if any) are resolved at the earliest as the admit card will be used to verify the holders’ identity in the exam.
IGNOU Exam Day: Important Instructions
IGNOU Exam aspirants must keep the following pointers in mind while preparing to appear for the exam:
1. As per the official mandate, candidates must report at 9:15 am to the alloted test center. The IGNOU OPENMAT exam is scheduled to be conducted from 10am. Post 10:30 am, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
2. Candidates are required to carry BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OMR Sheet.
3. All the exam aspirants must note that any form of electronic gadgets including Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall. Do not carry these items in the exam.
4. Candidates are advised to retain the IGNOU OPENMAT XLV admit card untill the entire admission process is not over for the July 2019 session.
It is mandatory for the test takers to carry the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card to their respective exam centres. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, candidates are advised to carry a valid identity proof for the purpose of identification along with the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep the IGNOU OPENMAT admit card safe until the admission process is complete.
For more details, stay tuned to MBA section of jagranjosh.com