IGNOU OPENMAT Registration 2019: IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI registration closes on 5th July 2019. Visit the official website to get registered for the exam. NTA, the exam conducting body of IGNOU MBA Entrance exam extended the last date to 5th July. Earlier the OPENMAT Registrations 2019 was supposed to close on 1st July. The OPENMAT registration window shall remain open till 5th July 2019 for the candidates willing to get registered. It is the last chance to apply for the MBA entrance exam to get admission in the Degree/ Diploma Programmes in Management for 2019 session. The OPENMAT 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 27th July in online mode. From this year onwards, National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted the responsibility of conducting IGNOU OPENMAT MBA exam.
You can click on the direct link of IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM REGISTRATION 2019, to apply for the exam.
List of various management programmes in which you can apply through OPENMAT Exam is as under:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All these programmes are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be enrolling interesting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLVI’ will be held on Saturday, 27th July 2019 for MBA & PG Specialisation Diplomas.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria in order to register for the OPENMAT exam:
1. Any graduate (including CA, CS & ICWA candidates) with 50 % of marks for general category, 45% marks for reserved category are eligible for OPENMAT entrance test.
2. There is no age bar for the students, who enrol for this programme, and can complete the course in two years and no experience is required.
How to apply for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLVI
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to get registered for the OPENMAT exam:
Step 1: Visit ntaignou.nic.in
Step 2: Fill the Online Application form, fill all the details asked in the application form
Step 3: Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the dimensions mentioned in the application form
Step 4: After filling all the details, make application fee payment online
Step 5: After you have paid the IGNOU OPENMAT application fee, a confirmaition will be sent to you.
Step 6: Download the confirmation page for future reference
OPENMAT XLVI: Application fees
The application fee to appear in the OPENMAT MBA entrance exam is Rs. 600/-.
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Applicants can make fee payment via Debit/Credit card, and Net Banking through the online registration portal.
Students are advised to check the status of OPENMAT Application fee payment. Only if the fee payment status is OK, your OPENMAT application form will deem to be successfully completed and submitted. In case the status is not OK, then follow these steps:
1. Pay the fees once again after coordinating with the concerned bank or the university. Enquire about the previous fee payment status if the amount has been deducted from your bank account.
2. In case the transaction was cancelled, due to any technical error, the amount will be refunded, however, you need to make the fee payment again
3. If the confirmation page is not generated, contact the concerned authority to check if the fees has been paid and get written confirmation from them.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI: Application Form Correction Window
After the registration window is closed, the exam conducting body i.e. NTA will open application correction window for a period of 2-3 days for the candidates who have already applied but have entered incorrect information. Candidates will get a chance to provide correct information if by mistake any misleading information was inputed in the OPENMAT application form.
Admission prospectus can be downloaded from the website http://www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs 1,050/- in favour of IGNOU payable in New Delhi.
For more details candidates can contact regional centre on 0891-2511 200 and 84 990 844 28. IGNOU Regional Centre at Ushodaya Junction, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam will remain open on Saturday and all the IGNOU Study Centres are open on Sunday.
Aspirants can also download the programme brochure to apply in the MBA Course of IGNOU.
Latest Updates in MBA